Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Camas, WA
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: United States

      1968 Volvo project Pure Volvocity

      I spent the majority of the day finishing the wiring. I had to tighten up some hoses as well as install a temporary gas cap on the new gas tank. I think all I have left to do is put water in the radiator and put some gas in it. After that I should be ready to fire it up. I was hoping to have that done today but I couldn't get it completed before I have to start to barbecue.



      Later tonight I'll doublecheck I have all the wires I need connected. I almost forgot, I still need to install my oxygen sensors in the down pipes. If I can I will hook my Borla mufflers directly to the down pipes.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com