Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 641 to 660 of 902

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      going back to your battery setup, I have planned to run a very similar setup to you but my circuit breaker to the alternator is considerably smaller, I think 80 amps off the top of my head. I plan to run an 8 gauge charge wire from battery -> circuit breaker -> power terminal under dash -> 150 amp alternator. I understand my 80 amp is relatively small however was under the assumption that the alternator never sends it's full charging power back to the battery. I researched my setup probably 18 months ago now and cannot cite where I learnt the majority of this, but was somewhat confident in it, and also figured it was not costly in upgrading the circuit breaker if it indeed turns out to be undersize and tripping frequently. So out of curiosity I was wondering why you went with 250amps?






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com