Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 281 to 300 of 902

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Camas, WA
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: United States
      There is a little delay but n the fabrication of the upper control arms but the front crossmember is welded. I am told it will be 1-2 weeks before it will be ready to ship. It is starting to get exciting! Thanks Ron Sutton Race Technologies!




      Here are a couple pictures of the car on the ground. It will be slightly lower in the front and higher in the rear when it is at ride height. The hood isn't on in the picture since they were installing the new hinges. The original hinges got lost at the shop at some point. The splitter will be about 4.5" off the ground when done.

      Anyone have a measurement on an original car from the front nose sheetmetal where it ends below the bumper to the ground? Unlikely on this site but I thought I would ask. Thanks.









    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com