Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 578

    Thread: 69 GTO Build

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Canterbury, CT
      Posts
      262
      Country Flag: United States
      Hello Eric, Mike,
      Been away for a while autoxing, work and family stuff. But, in my defense, I have not recieved ONE email notification from the forum that there have been posts on this thread! I have some catching up to do! You boys have been BUSY!

      Sadly, I have come to the realization that I will probably never have the time/$ to rebuild my '71 vert so lots of my spare time has been spent advertising and selling parts I don't need for my pt project on the classic oldsmobile forum. It's a hard thing to do, parting out an old friend like this, but the old girl will live on in both my pt project and in other olds enthusiasts cars througout the country, so some solace there.

      Once she is gone, I will have much more room to continue my pt project at a much healthier pace and the progress won't come to a grinding halt 'cause of the white stuff. Plus the 20ft trailer I got for the Miata will keep my MX safe and out of the way during the winter, allowing more room for my PT project, so hopefully you'll see more of me sooner rather than later.

      I have also had my rendering artist change the color of the car from black to the 1992 chrysler color neon blue, which is what the car is painted now. Since my plans of making the vert into a w30 tribute in blue have been dashed, time to transfer those plans to the hardtop.
      I'll post the update when he sends me the first one.

      Glad to see you guys are still at it. From what I've just sampled, you guys are doing some fine work, some of which I hope to emulate in my 442.

      Gus


      Gus
      Connecticut
      1971 Cutlass 442 pt tribute project WIP
      1971 Cutlass supreme convertible. RIP
      1995 Mazda MX5 Miata autocross and track day ride





    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com