Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Results 21 to 40 of 73

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Connecticut
      Posts
      925
      Country Flag: United States
      Im glad to see another 67' being saved

      The old fender flairs were so discusting lol



      1967 Firebird "Poor-Boy Build"
      New updated thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...bird-(Updates)
      Follow me on Instagram @NaturalLivingMan




    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Portland, Oregon
      Posts
      109
      Country Flag: United States
      We agree!

      Quote Originally Posted by Buryingthesun View Post
      Im glad to see another 67' being saved

      The old fender flairs were so discusting lol

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Connecticut
      Posts
      925
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by MAYHEM Customs View Post
      We agree!
      I was confused at first, I could not tell if the pictures were out of order or you were recovering the car from previous mods


      1967 Firebird "Poor-Boy Build"
      New updated thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...bird-(Updates)
      Follow me on Instagram @NaturalLivingMan



    4. #4
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Portland, Oregon
      Posts
      109
      Country Flag: United States

      More Love on the Firebird!

      Back to work on the Firebird!
      Attached Images Attached Images      

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Portland, Oregon
      Posts
      109
      Country Flag: United States
      FULL Custom Restoration for customer!

      Quote Originally Posted by Buryingthesun View Post
      I was confused at first, I could not tell if the pictures were out of order or you were recovering the car from previous mods

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Location
      Cedar Rapids, IA
      Posts
      999
      Awsome. Love the fab work.
      Some times I'm fast sometimes I'm half-fast

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Portland, Oregon
      Posts
      109
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks we love to build cars!

      Quote Originally Posted by rohrt View Post
      Awsome. Love the fab work.

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Portland, Oregon
      Posts
      109
      Country Flag: United States

      Floor & Tubs

      More Pics...Floor & Tubs are in!!!!!
      Attached Images Attached Images                                                                      

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      Mid-Michigan
      Posts
      2,764
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice work! I have a couple of questions though. What gauge steel are you using for the floors? Is "oil canning" a concern with no bead work? What size tires and wheels are going under this dude?
      Thanks!
      Mark
      Mark:
      "Bad Ast" Astro Van. Just because I did it... Doesn't mean it's possible...
      This my Bad Ast thread...
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...roject-Faze-II
      This is my Fotki album...
      http://astroracer.fotki.com/

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Portland, Oregon
      Posts
      109
      Country Flag: United States
      We are not bead rolling because we are reinforcing the floor, oil canning will not be a problem. 16 gauge steel. Running 20x15 in rear, 18x10 in front, tires are 18 inches wide. Thanks for following!

      Quote Originally Posted by astroracer View Post
      Nice work! I have a couple of questions though. What gauge steel are you using for the floors? Is "oil canning" a concern with no bead work? What size tires and wheels are going under this dude?
      Thanks!
      Mark

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Portland, Oregon
      Posts
      109
      Country Flag: United States

      More Pics...

      Floors are in!
      Attached Images Attached Images              

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Portland, Oregon
      Posts
      109
      Country Flag: United States

      Update

      Pictures of bare metal...

      Thanks for following!
      Attached Images Attached Images                                                    

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Portland, Oregon
      Posts
      109
      Country Flag: United States

      More Pics

      Getting ready for primer...
      Attached Images Attached Images        

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Location
      Las Vegas, Nevada
      Posts
      109
      Country Flag: United States
      I like the fact you guys did backhalf and cage work looks fantastic! what do you have in mind for subframe out front ? what size tire is that monster? I really like where this build is going!

    15. #15
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Portland, Oregon
      Posts
      109
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks for the compliments! Back tire is 33x22x20. We use Chassisworks & Heights sub frames.

      Quote Originally Posted by RBEAST View Post
      I like the fact you guys did backhalf and cage work looks fantastic! what do you have in mind for subframe out front ? what size tire is that monster? I really like where this build is going!

    16. #16
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Location
      Las Vegas, Nevada
      Posts
      109
      Country Flag: United States
      subscribed ! keep up the great work

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Portland, Oregon
      Posts
      109
      Country Flag: United States
      Awesome & Thanks!

      Quote Originally Posted by RBEAST View Post
      subscribed ! keep up the great work

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      The Piedmont Triad, NC
      Posts
      373
      Country Flag: United States
      That is a big f'ing tire! I love it!
      67 LeMans Convertible
      67 GTO
      69 Camaro Build Thread https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ost-Money-quot
      70 Chevelle 400 4spd
      70 Chevelle

    19. #19
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Portland, Oregon
      Posts
      109
      Country Flag: United States
      So do we and the customer does too! He told us to build him a "bad***" car & that is what we are doing!

      Quote Originally Posted by KnightMare View Post
      That is a big f'ing tire! I love it!

    20. #20
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      Location
      Sunny Flordida
      Posts
      345
      It always amazes me how you Northern guys can leave a car in bare steel for so long. Down here (Florida), as soon as you turn around the car would have melted into the ground from rust.

      [/URL]

    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com