Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Results 241 to 260 of 431
    1. #241
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Charlestown NH
      Posts
      352
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Peter Mc Mahon View Post
      This is absolutely the coolest build on here.
      Thanks for the love man! All it is is a learning experience. So many things I wish I could change. But it would literally never be finished, so I'm just dealing with the Fact it's going to be a heavy truck lol

      didnt end up painting anything, I'm going to thin and spray the chassis paint instead of brushing.
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Touring-Truck

      DMP Fabrication LLC
      Follow me on Instagram for welding and truck progress! - Americangraffiti

    2. #242
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      N. Shore, Ma
      Posts
      346
      Country Flag: United States
      Love the exploded view from above!
      You going with a DTM Epoxy primer?
      Eric
      Building 1969 GTO - Roadster Shop chassis, LQ9 w LS3 heads and rebuild parts from TSP, Bowler prepped Magnum T56 6 spd, 3 Link Strange 9" w Speedway Floater Hubs, Wilwood 14" F - 13" R brakes, 275.18 - 345.19
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/94970-69-GTO-Build

    3. #243
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Charlestown NH
      Posts
      352
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ekmxryda View Post
      Love the exploded view from above!
      You going with a DTM Epoxy primer?

      I wish I had, I purchased rust billets chassis paint kit, it comes with a phosphoric acid to etch the scale on the metal, worst idea ever. I followed all directions and you're supposed to wipe it off with warm water. Well when we did it it came back and kept etching it, we usedLacquer and scotch brute but it still ****ed with the paint. Black coat on top now. I just finished painting so I'll snag pics tomorrow
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Touring-Truck

      DMP Fabrication LLC
      Follow me on Instagram for welding and truck progress! - Americangraffiti

    4. #244
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      160
      Country Flag: United States
      OK so I guess I'm a fan I read this build on 73-87c10 then googled it for updates just because it's so awesome. I found it on this great site and been stalking builds for about 2 months. I am amazed and inspired by your work and watching your skills progress and just signed up to bump the post and say WHERE'S THOSE PAINTED PICS. Keep up the great work.

    5. #245
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Location
      Pittsburgh, PA
      Posts
      114
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Peter Mc Mahon View Post
      This is absolutely the coolest build on here.
      I'm inclined to agree with the above.

      Every time I look at this thread I'm filled with both jealousy and inspiration, I love this project.
      95 Rio Red Mustang Cobra
      Procharger D1SC 347 stroker, full maximum motorsports suspension, Full Tilt Boogie 03 Cobra IRS, Tremec 3550, 19x9.5 and 19x11 HRE 542R. 566rwhp/614rwtq

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...ra-OCD-Machine

    6. #246
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      779
      Country Flag: United States
      "Subscribed" (to the shear awesomeness of your talent)

      Just, wow.

    7. #247
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Charlestown NH
      Posts
      352
      Country Flag: United States
      psint lifted, set me back a month, check these updates
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Touring-Truck

      DMP Fabrication LLC
      Follow me on Instagram for welding and truck progress! - Americangraffiti

    8. #248
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Charlestown NH
      Posts
      352
      Country Flag: United States
      so rust bullet sucks, more so the etch meathod i believe, paint didnt adhere to the metal



      cleaned the heads up, matched, valve seals, and a little casting clean, along with new springs


      ARP'd out the 6.0l



      milled the lifter valley cover flat so it didnt look so crappy


      cleaned and painted the oil pan, glass bead the motor mounts


      Shortened up the dip stick




      made my throwout bearing -3an and extended the bleeder


      as she sits




      other than the paint lifting i did all of that yesterday/last night. i used my strike of motivation
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Touring-Truck

      DMP Fabrication LLC
      Follow me on Instagram for welding and truck progress! - Americangraffiti

    9. #249
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Charlestown NH
      Posts
      352
      Country Flag: United States
      Frame was blasted then powder coated:


      i installed the rear end, fuel cell, shocks and rear breaks tonight:



      waiting on the new rack and pinion for a c5 corvette before i can touch the front

      stay tuned
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Touring-Truck

      DMP Fabrication LLC
      Follow me on Instagram for welding and truck progress! - Americangraffiti

    10. #250
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      779
      Country Flag: United States
      That's awesome.
      But a trailer hitch? haha

    11. #251
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Costa Mesa
      Posts
      63
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by the dan View Post
      Maybe I missed it, but have you counted how many dimple's you've put on the truck?

      Truck looks bitch'n, what muffler's are you planning on running?

    12. #252
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Charlestown NH
      Posts
      352
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Bob in St. Louis View Post
      That's awesome.
      But a trailer hitch? haha
      Heck yeah. I have a boat, and some friends with drag cars and trailers that I have no problem towing to the track. It's a truck it needsto be worked
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Touring-Truck

      DMP Fabrication LLC
      Follow me on Instagram for welding and truck progress! - Americangraffiti

    13. #253
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      779
      Country Flag: United States
      That's a great philosophy!

    14. #254
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Charlestown NH
      Posts
      352
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by A.I.I. View Post
      Maybe I missed it, but have you counted how many dimple's you've put on the truck?

      Truck looks bitch'n, what muffler's are you planning on running?
      So I didn't have enough space for duals and I picked up some stainless 4" magnaflow race pipes at a swap meet so I modified one to be 3.5"in 3.5" out.
      on the chassis alone I have 103 dimples, the cab has 40, and I'm not sure about the front fenders or the clip because they're in storage. But thanks for Making me count them I never even thought about it!

      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Touring-Truck

      DMP Fabrication LLC
      Follow me on Instagram for welding and truck progress! - Americangraffiti


    15. #255
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Charlestown NH
      Posts
      352
      Country Flag: United States
      Polished the tank


      got some work done tonight let me tell you...




      tucked the wires

      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Touring-Truck

      DMP Fabrication LLC
      Follow me on Instagram for welding and truck progress! - Americangraffiti

    16. #256
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      160
      Country Flag: United States
      this build is filled with so much awesome. I have my eye on a 85 SWB so i have been watching this closely. plan on mounting the coils on the inside of the cab or on the firewall?

    17. #257
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Charlestown NH
      Posts
      352
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 2ndroundko View Post
      this build is filled with so much awesome. I have my eye on a 85 SWB so i have been watching this closely. plan on mounting the coils on the inside of the cab or on the firewall?
      Firewall in the doghouse, check a few pages back they should be in here somewhere
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Touring-Truck

      DMP Fabrication LLC
      Follow me on Instagram for welding and truck progress! - Americangraffiti

    18. #258
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      169
      I've been watching this project since day one and HOLY SH*T you are very talented. Can wait to see her all finished! Keep up the great work!!!!!
      64 Mercury Comet
      408w boosted
      More boost on the way!

    19. #259
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Location
      Gooding, Idaho
      Posts
      2
      Country Flag: United States
      Man, this is an amazing build, you are an awesome fabricator. Subscribing to follow it. I can only hope that my pickup will be as cool as this one someday. Is there any way your are willing to share where you got those Breitling gauges made?

    20. #260
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Charlestown NH
      Posts
      352
      Country Flag: United States




      finished assembling my accessories, also made my steam port cross over for the heads and fit it to the waterpump
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Touring-Truck

      DMP Fabrication LLC
      Follow me on Instagram for welding and truck progress! - Americangraffiti

    Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com