Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 174

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Burleson, TX
      Posts
      130
      Country Flag: United States

      Got some headers

      So here is the answer to the most asked question I have heard - Dougs Headers.


      I choose to try these for both ground clearence and fitment. From reading alot of post on this and other forums the Edlebrocks ground clearence was a big issue and the Hookers seem to have a few fitment issues. The Dougs have great ground clearence and have only one fitment issue that I have read about-That being steering column clearance. Mocked up here is how they look:


      Passenger side tight but do not hit anything


      Driver side we shall see about the steering column-I may have to message the 3rd tube a little


      Ground clearance




      So what is one to do on Sunday afternoon when you are out of parts and have come to a stand still on your project but you want to be out in the garage?

      Burgers and Football anyone?






    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com