Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 174

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Burleson, TX
      Posts
      130
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by chvz99 View Post
      hey hello ken .
      i see you already bougth a serpentine kit. i was hoping you would buy mine. i still have the tru trac system about 50 miles on them . i would like to see if youre interested in a trade. im looking to buy the same gm kit that you have so i can run a supercharger.
      Hello Diego,

      I am so sorry for not getting back with you on this! I do love the Front Runner system. However, I am not just building an "Event Car" but it is going to have to be my daily driver as well. That in mind I am really doing my best to keep things as much GM as possible. That way, if one of those parts were to crater, they would be readily available from the dealer or parts store. Unfortunatley with the Front Runner I would be down for days or even a week or better with wait time on ordering a part plus repair time.

      So, as much as I love these pieces, I think it best for me to pass. I hope you find someone soon that is interested.

      Thanks and keep up the work!

      Ken





    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com