Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 174

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Burleson, TX
      Posts
      130
      Country Flag: United States

      Seats Finally Finished!

      Latley it seems the only time I get to work on the LeMans is on holidays. So I guess I will finally give this project a name: "Project Patience". By definition this name fits the project well: patience/ˈpāSHəns/The capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset. 20 years, lack of money, lack of time when money is available, and plenty of bloody knuckles, burns and sore joints and muscles. After thinking about this project it makes me wonder why I enjoy it so much???????

      Well anyway I was able to get the front seat rear brackets welded in and all the seats in for there last fitting before body work. My welding skills have not improved at all with the long layoffs so you will have to excuss the mess.










      The cart I made for the body to sit on has worked out well but it did not like the bump at the entery between the drive way and the garage. So one wheel ripped out back in April or May. I will take some time and get it back in working order.


      This was the last thing to do with the body before trans tunnel "beat out". I also need to finishing out the engine, exhaust and drive shaft. Once all that is done then to the body shop it will go.




    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com