Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #24
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      The weather has finally changed form cold winter and snow, followed by lots of rain, into nice cruising weather. I now have almost 200 miles on the car and so far she is running great. I have a slight leak in the power steering line, and a little vibration in the driveline that needs to get figured out. But all in all for a complete nut and bolt built I am very happy with how things are going.

      Yesterday I had John Jackson of Notstock Photography stop by and shoot my car. I wanted some killer photos of the car and I LOVE his style. this is just a sampling of what he did last night. He texted me these, waiting for the rest in an email.



      I hope you dig them as much as I do.










      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com