Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Granite City
      Posts
      114
      Quote Originally Posted by HotRod47 View Post
      But all in all no one modification should be glaring.

      Take the Ford script I put on the inside of the doors, I actually hope most people don't really notice that. But the few that do, they will get it and it will be those people that I did it for. Does that make sense?

      .
      Haven't checked in for a bit, WOW this is turning out absolutely amazing. The attention to detail you have put into it is killer.

      I think you both have nail on head with subtlety to mods, my thought are 90% of people aren't going to "get it" and that's ok. Its the 10% that KNOW mavericks well that can pick out all your detail. And that's the ones you really getting the praise or respect from that make it worth the effort. Well executed sir.






      Lastly.
      OUCH on the wiring, I can't imagine that staying like that after all the careful planning and building thus far. That's a rough set back. No doubt you will rectify it





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com