Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Quote Originally Posted by wfo guy View Post
      I think it's great! You've taken the economy car to a new level. I wasn't referring to how much you have spent. LOL
      Quote Originally Posted by Tincup View Post
      Awesome job...
      Quote Originally Posted by ALLstrokedOUT View Post
      I love the project overall, but I have to say that is absolutely amazing bodywork you've done to that car!
      Thanks guys!!

      - - - Updated - - -

      Today I went and got the car. I pushed it outside into daylight and was able to stand back, it was thrilling to say the least. Loaded it up in the trailer for the trip home. Once unloaded I took a few more pics before pushing it back into my backyard garage.

      Later this weekend I will disassemble the fenders, hood and doors and start the sand and buff stage. Then on to installing the engine and trans. After that, final assembly of everything else.



















      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com