Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      This morning I arrived at the booth at 6:45am and starting laying color. I had a couple small spots I touched up and needed to spot them in, then did one full even coat on everything. After that it was time to lay out the stripes. All this took until around 4pm. At that point I called it quits and went home to spend some time with the family. Back at it again first thing to start laying the clear down when I am fresh and rested.






      reinstalled the valance to use as a guide in lining up the stripes.....








      Also bolted the dash back in to line up the hood/cowl stripes.......
















      Carried the stripe onto the cowl under the hood.....



















      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com