Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      135
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by HotRod47 View Post
      Ok, so it has been a very eventful week for me and my project!!

      On Monday morning I loaded it up into a friends trailer and brought it to the booth. It took me 7 hours to fully mask it off. Lots of work for a car that the engine compartment and underside are already painted. Even in a down draft booth I wanted to keep the overspray at a minimum.

      Here is it about to go in the trailer.....





      And now in the booth on jack stands all masked up. A small fortune was spent on masking tape and plastic sheeting. Thank you 3M for the generous donation of products!!





      With sealer played down......




      In basecoat.....

      As a reminder I am using PPG Envirobase HP waterbase system. Again, huge thanks to PPG for the donation of products.





      And clear.......






      One of the very few selfies I will ever take!!





      Car looks beautiful !!! I hear you on the masking, what a tedious JOB !! I'm slow, it takes me forever





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com