Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Funny how much darker the color looks in the booth for some reason. It really is a much brighter color than it shows here.

      In any case, at this point I bagged the car and prepared it to spray the filler panel above the package tray. Grey sealer, black base and then matte clear.














      after that dried I unmasked it, put the wheels back on and dropped it off of the jack stands. It was raining here today so didn't get it outside. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, so I am bringing the truck and trailer to bring it home. Pics of it outside will come later this weekend.

      Love, love, love this color.......











      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com