Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      So with all the parts painted, I am now woking on the body. I finished block sanding it and got it all masked for another round of primer. Now that I see it in all one color, I can see a couple minor things I need to tweak, but all in all I am happy with the results. Hoping to be painting the shell Labor Day weekend, but not really sure I will make that date.





      [URL=http://s266.photobucket.com/user/hotrod-1947/media/IMG_1305_zpsdxwlypn3.jpg.html][/URL


      - - - Updated - - -



      Quote Originally Posted by RMMiller View Post
      Beautiful, can't wait to see it together! Are you going to leave the logo in the door body color or will you pin stripe the Ford script?

      Going to leave it body color, but the inside area of the door is going to be recleared in a matte finish. I want that logo to be subtle.



      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com