Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 520

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Delaware, OH
      Posts
      1,379
      Can't wait to see pics of the '70.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      here
      Posts
      239

      a little taste of the rendering

      Ok so I decided to post an early version of the rendering (no paint)to give all of the Nova guys a taste of this thing. I think everyone else will like it too. I saw the thread started in lateralg on our project but I couldnt post for some reason. Someone post the rendering over there if you like.


      This is 3 versions of the front end. The idea my father was going for throughout the car was to make it clean. Lighten up on the chrome and keep it simple (hence the camaro bumpers). I think in the final drawing we eliminated the side mirrors or put smaller ones on there. Of course a lot of ideas are going to be from Troy and we are going to roll with his and the crews thoughts.
      '70 Rad Rides by Troy Chevy Nova Completed

      Build Thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=29017




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com