Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 181

    Threaded View

    1. #14
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryville, TN
      Posts
      844
      This thing has slowed down to molasses pace... turns out the hardest part is actually getting it finished. We'll get rolling and realize we're missing something. Two weeks later getting rolling again, aaaaand missing something else. BUT, the car is supposed to go to the interior shop next week and the glass is in, the mirrors are on, and I'm sure some other things I'm not thinking of! Once that's done we've got a few little odds and ends and then we'll take it to get it tuned. I finally got the car registered and it's got plates now, which is awesome. Insurance once the interior goes in so I can send finished pictures.

      I did, however, get the exhaust put on, which I'm stoked about. I went with the Magnaflow bullets. They're pretty nasty, so I hope I like them long term. For now, they'll do.



      http://danandholly.com/wp-content/up...922_113047.mp4


      At the muffler shop getting everything put in


      Some shots with the glass in it.




      More soon... hopefully.

      Dan
      A.K.A: That bald guy
      Find me on Facebook or my personal website.

      - 67 Camaro: Current Project Car





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com