Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 181

    Threaded View

    1. #17
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      348
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 67SSDan View Post
      Well I got the car back from the tuner and was able to drive it around the last several days. I LOVE this thing. I used this time with the car as basically the shake down. Ended up putting about 70 miles on the car before dropping it off at the shop for final detailing and to knock out the remaining bugs.

      While the guy was tuning the car, he also dynoed it, which I'm totally excited about. The car put down 449HP at the back tires, which works out to about 500HP at the crank, and that's exactly the number we were shooting for. I'm EXTREMELY happy about that. I know it's not a huge number by today's LS+blower numbers, but I'm happy with it. It gets loose in the back in 1 - 3 gears, so that's plenty good enough as far as I'm concerned.





      Here's what she sounds like after tuning
      Sounds sick!! Which Magnaflows exactly ??? Bullets ???





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com