Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 32

    Threaded View

    1. #9
      Join Date
      Jun 2019
      Location
      San Jose CA
      Posts
      39
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      This should be really cool!

      What are the current plans for engine and transmission management? I am currently working on Holley EFI and TurboLamik 8HP TCU integration.



      Andrew
      Standalone engine and trans harness from Chris @ hotwire auto. He's not cheap but probably the most knowledgeable on the hemi platform. I'll be utilizing the stock pwm fuel set up with a tank from ricks. I have a tapped performance dual pump set up from my charger hellcat. In the end the fuel system will be like a factory hellcat.

      How is the Holley stuff? I looked into it briefly but it didn't seem they had much for the hellcat when I looked back then.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      This should be really cool!

      What are the current plans for engine and transmission management? I am currently working on Holley EFI and TurboLamik 8HP TCU integration.

      Andrew
      Standalone engine and trans harness from Chris @ hotwire auto. He's not cheap but probably the most knowledgeable on the hemi platform. I'll be utilizing the stock PWM fuel set up with a tank from ricks. I have a tapped performance dual pump set up from my charger hellcat. In the end the fuel system will be like a factory hellcat.

      How is the Holley stuff? I looked into it briefly but it didn't seem they had much for the hellcat when I looked back then.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com