Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Posts
      982
      Country Flag: United States
      I was wondering what you were up to back there. That's exactly how I plan to turbo my truck, if I decide it needs more than the engine. I'm already moving some stuff from under the hood to behind the cab, and will be using the front of a bed welded a couple of feet back from the actual front of the bed to make a box for it, and will use an aluminum tool box lid to make it look like there's just a tool box back there. The rest of the bed will be sealed and lined, covered with a hard bed cover and used as a trunk instead of a bed.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com