Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by gardnerme;[URL="tel:1350542"
      1350542[/URL]]Amazing work, as always, David!

      It looks like you are about to the point where I need to come over so we can set the seat up for me! You know I say that in jest since my money is no good. :-)
      lol! You are always welcome at my house!
      seat mounts are pretty much done, I’m sure you would fit just fine!
      problem is I’m building this one for me.😊

      I’m sure we could find one for you!

      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com