Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by derekf View Post
      It's not mounted - which is why I was asking about your mounting. I don't have the plate so it'll be a direct mount. It's sitting on the master booster just like the pic I posted, might try to mount it this weekend.
      I see . If you could find one of those plates it might help you with the install. Plus it will make the thin firewall stronger for long-term use.
      what are you using for a switch?

      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com