Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by derekf View Post
      69 does also have the parking feature. I got the 1.75 from eyeballing the arm motion through what looked like the right sweep since I've put the old wiper motor arm somewhere "clever" - where did you get 2" (maybe the geometry is different in the 70s, maybe I measured poorly)?
      I got that measurement from tack welding the old ball off of the 1970 to the newer wiper arm and turning it by hand to try to verify that it might work. But again I haven't made any of this permanent yet, when i get the wiring an hook it up with everything mocked up to verify it will work, then i will weld the plate to the inner side of the firewall to clean up and finalize this part of the build.

      Have you powered yours up yet to see if it works properly?

      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com