Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by David LaBuda;[URL="tel:1350292"
      1350292[/URL]]I'm happy with the weld-in ididit collapsible mount I used on my Chevelle. You'd want to double check that 2" is the right diameter but I think that's right.

      https://www.summitracing.com/parts/idt-2401020010



      i not for sure yet ,
      but I might use the original!
      i like what you did looks very clean.
      im hoping to make do with materials I have on hand.
      Thank you sir
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com