Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by David LaBuda View Post
      I'm using a 4th gen column and wiper motor in my Chevelle too. The wiper motor is mounted to the stock firewall and I've got a tab welded on to catch the park mechanism. However, looking at how you've done it on the El Camino, I like your solution better.
      Thank you sir!
      I have been checking on your build for a while!
      Really like it, thanks for sharing!

      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com