Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 81 to 100 of 245

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by RS_Customs View Post
      Looks good man, lots of progress since the last time I came by!

      I'll have to find some time to get by and help or hang out.
      Robert
      Thank you sir!
      I am finishing up the wheel tubs right now, welding is done just got to do the clean up now.
      You are always welcome at my house.
      It would be fun to work on stuff together again!

      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com