Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Posts
      1

      Need LS swap wiring help near Dallas

      Hello,

      I am looking for someone in the Dallas Ft Worth area, preferably an individual to help me wire up and make run my 1961 Impala LS swap. It has a 2004 GTO LS1 with T56 transmission installed and ready. I have the new PSI engine harness, and new PCM. Also, new American Autowire Body Harness, and Dakota Digital VHX gauges for 61-62 impalas. "Tanks" EFI fuel cell with in tank pump. I would like to find someone that will work at my house or not to far from Plano, TX. Car is painted and is a roller. If I have posted this in the wrong place please let me know. Please let me know if you know someone that I can contact for help on this project.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com