Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 33

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Chicago burbs
      Posts
      247
      Country Flag: United States
      Wow, the use of the waterjet and all the CAD is awesome! makes things so clean and predictable. I also like how you digitized parts of the car to get a real accurate mockup. Did you use the CMM for that? I've recently tried photogrametry through Autodesk/ Fusion360 which is amazing and free, but aside from digitizing the front end of my G8GT and my shifter console, I haven't done much with it. Anywho, love the project man, very rare does a project like this actually make such good progress. Keep it up.


      1969 442 6.0L LQ9 T56
      Fab9 w/ custom 3 Link conversion
      FAYS2 Watts link
      Thanks to Mark at SC&C for his honesty and passion for the sport, and Ron Sutton for the wealth of knowledge that has helped shape so many of the cars on this site.




    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com