Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 101 to 120 of 145

    Thread: 1979 Trans Am

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Beach Park IL
      Posts
      3,047
      Country Flag: United States
      SST is using a Ford bearing, I don't know the OE application but it is not anything that had a T56 stock, that is why there is the adapter plate. I have only used this CSC with the SST kits that I have installed but they all have worked perfectly.

      If using a 98-02 bellhousing, the 98-02 CSC works fine with any single disc clutch.

      With that same bell housing, and a twin disc, I use the GT500 CSC with a spacer. I start with a .500" spacer and machine it as needed, it varies from application to application. The F Body CSC is too tall and your clutch will start slipping.



      None of the Ford CSCs have a bleed line, you need to vacuum bleed them from the reservoir......that can sometimes be tedious.
      Donny

      Support your local hot rod shop!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com