Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 53

    Threaded View

    1. #27
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Connecticut
      Posts
      925
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by vette427-sbc View Post
      The sub/motor/rad support look awesome all together now and I fully support the 15" wheel/tire trans am look! If you are planning to drive this thing in anger, besides having adequate brake ducting, maybe look into getting wider rotors to help dissipate heat. The lower operating temperature will allow you to run a less aggressive pad for street driving.
      Thanks! These are actually the same rotors used on the JL-8 code 4 piston Camaro’s they should provide the braking I need

      - - - Updated - - -



      Quote Originally Posted by Gil View Post
      Hi Joe,
      Very nice !
      I like where this is going. nice work
      Gil
      Hey Gil! Glad to see you’re still around


      1967 Firebird "Poor-Boy Build"
      New updated thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...bird-(Updates)
      Follow me on Instagram @NaturalLivingMan







    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com