Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #31
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by CARLMB View Post
      I really like this car and color. Awesome job. You mentioned previously it was Orange Crush Pearl paint. What color sealer did you use under the basecoat? Thanks, Carl
      Thank you sir! Yes the color is Orange Crush Pearl. Originally I used a white sealer on the car and the base coat was PPG DBU. This time around I used a medium gray sealer and the base coat was PPG Shop line just to save a little since the paint prices have really come up from 2004 to now. We generally use the DBC line in our shop but the price point was getting up there. The Shop line color is slightly different but you can tell they are the same color. I probably prefer the look it has now over the previous version.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com