Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #22
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Kansas City, Missouri
      Posts
      668
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by builttodrive View Post
      After looking at a ton of wheel options I ended up going with a Forgeline CFC3 Concave wheel with Forged Charcoal powder coated centers that match my stripe color really well and a polished lip for a little bling. The front wheels are a 18x8.5 and the rears are a 19x10.5 with Nitto Nt555G2's in 245/40-18 and 305/35-19. It's a very different look but I really like it. They kinda need to be seen in person to get a better idea and some better pictures would help but you get the idea.
      Name:  FullSizeR (6) copy 3.jpg
Views: 1183
Size:  103.5 KB
      Name:  FullSizeR (6) copy 4.jpg
Views: 1294
Size:  154.5 KB
      Name:  FullSizeR (6) copy 5.jpg
Views: 1203
Size:  139.3 KB
      Name:  IMG_8175.jpg
Views: 1268
Size:  96.5 KB
      Name:  IMG_8231.jpg
Views: 1162
Size:  121.2 KB
      Name:  IMG_8229.jpg
Views: 1196
Size:  104.5 KB
      Very nice and that color looks amazing. I have always loved the older mustang and that color makes it even better. Congrats on a awesome build. Now I'm going on Craigslist and find a mustang lol






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com