Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #14
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm kinda leaning towards wheel #2. I think it will look good on the car and have a good blend of a classic wheel that still gives the pro touring feel. The big downside to this wheel is that they only offer them in 18 and 20" sizes. I would prefer to go with the 18" wheel but the tire size options get pretty poor for what I'm wanting. I would go 18x9" in front and 18x11" in the rear but It would force me to go with a drag radial in the rear to get the width and diameter I want. Not sure if that's a big deal for how I intend to use the car right now but it kinda stinks to not have many options.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com