Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Boss5Oh View Post
      Love the dash and the dash pad stitching. Appears you had it done custom or was it a restitched aftermarket pad? I plan to steal your idea and do the brushes steel wrap on the gauge bezels. That is an awesome look that appears factory if you did not know it was originally a wood grain finish.

      What paint did you use on the rear axle housing? What I used on mine is not as robust as I hoped and it scratches more easily than I expected, so I will be redoing mine in the future. What do you recommend for painting items like this as well as brackets, chassis, etc.? I was thinking of using something like the Eastwood chassis black with some kind of primer if needed.

      Keep up the progress, the car should be on the road soon.



      Alan
      Thanks Alan!

      The dash was a new aftermarket pad that a friend of mine wrapped in leather and added the stitching. It stinks the car is sitting in a dark shop right now and I need to use the flash on my camera phone so it shows up in pictures but the flash gives everything in the interior a purple/blue look. The dash looks much better in person. For the rear end housing and other black parts I have been using PPG industrial single stage low gloss black.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com