Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Posts
      15
      I looked closely at the TCP rear suspension and noted that the splined anti-sway bar is in the way of having exhaust go under the rear axle. So no way to go under or over the axle. So it is back to the idea of doing a side exit exhaust. I have the SpinTech subframe connectors, so I put the PS connector in place for evaluation. The end of the subframe connector drops down about an inch below the rear frame rail. I do not want the exhaust to hang any lower than necessary, so it looks like I am going to have to rework the end of the subframe connectors.

      BTW, did you use the aggressive, 333SCS or a quieter 333DSC SpinTech mufflers? I plan to go with the quieter ones as I plan to drive the car long distances and I am getting too old to deal with it.









    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com