Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      Another update:

      It's been a while since I have had any updates but I have been busy working on the car like normal. I thought I would wait with any updates until they were a little more significant.

      Its been busy in the shop and finding time to get my car in the booth has been tough. In the mean time I had another little interior project. I want to give a modern twist on the original 70 Mach 1 interior. I decided to incorporate some of the original pieces I originally kept out. One of those is the deluxe door panel courtesy lights. I had custom aluminum ones made to replace the original chrome pot metal pieces and had Mach 1 cut through it so I could have the name Mach 1 illuminate through it when you open the door.

      Name:  IMG_3818.jpg
Views: 2266
Size:  248.5 KB
      Name:  IMG_3817.jpg
Views: 2302
Size:  193.9 KB
      Name:  IMG_3816.jpg
Views: 2287
Size:  228.0 KB






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com