Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      I finally got the last few details done for the upholstery and I'm pretty pleased with the total package. I had the MOMO wheel re-done in fresh leather with orange stitch to match along with a set of personalized floor mats to help save the carpet but of course had to have a little detail. They were made from the same German Square Weave carpet and included the alcantara, carbon fiber, and orange stitching. They were laser etched with a nod to the original script that would have been on the stock valve covers.
      Name:  IMG_6486.jpg
Views: 997
Size:  124.8 KB
      Name:  IMG_6563.jpg
Views: 945
Size:  150.5 KB
      Name:  FullSizeR (6).jpg
Views: 950
Size:  202.7 KB
      Name:  FullSizeR (6) copy.jpg
Views: 948
Size:  207.7 KB






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com