Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Boss5Oh View Post
      Looking real good, the color really stands out!



      Question, I do not see mounting holes for the side mirror, what are your plans there?
      No mirrors, the car has pretty much been clean shaven of mirrors, handles, locks, side marker lights, wipers, and body seams that are not needed. Most of this was done the first time I restored the car and I was going for a ultra clean look. I still like the look and although some of the things wouldn't be that hard to add back I haven't felt the need to. Really the only mirrors I like on these cars are the sport mirrors but they are so small you can hardly see anything in them anyway. Add a bumpy camshaft to the mix and you really can't see out of them. Luckily I live in a state that doesn't require any kind of inspection and there really isn't any laws requiring any of it.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com