Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 161 to 180 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Bossed View Post
      Congrats on winning the awards. Looks like a good time at the event.
      Thank You! I'm sure the car show and awards part isn't a big deal for a lot of the members on the forum and It's not something I get real worked up about myself but it's nice to receive a little recognition. For the most part it just helps draw attention to the shop and hopefully indicates the quality we aim to have on our restorations. The event is really quite fun and I plan to do a lot more of the driving and competing at events like this one after the the newness of the build wares off.



      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      That's a beautiful car Well deserved. Nice job sprucing it up!
      Thanks Wayne! Appreciate it!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com