Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 121 to 140 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Boss5Oh View Post
      Wow is all I can say, spectacular build.

      The painted trim around the windows, especially at the rear, make it look like you did flush mounted glass, nice!

      At the grill, it looks like you made a filler panel. Was that custom or is there a vendor who makes that piece.



      Looks like you are almost done. Are you keeping this one or is it going to auction?
      Thank you for the kind words!
      The grill to radiator support cover is just a boughten piece I got many years ago. It's a pretty common item from many mustang supply catalogs. A lot of people build their own and it would be a pretty simple piece to make but it was cheap, looks pretty good, and really aids in cooling along with covering up the ugly bug guts in the radiator once I'm driving it more again. I have had this car since I was 17 in High School and have become pretty attached so I plan to keep it and enjoy it with my family and two boys.

      Greg





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com