Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 81 to 100 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Boss5Oh View Post
      Congrats on the first start. The 409 sounds really good at idle, looking forward to hearing it bark a bit when the throttle is opened.



      Which SpinTech muffler did you select, is that the quiet one or the louder version? I plan to make calls to SpinTech and Magniflow tomorrow to try to decide on an exhaust for my Coyote Powered 70 Mach 1. If SpinTechs side exhaust system will work with their subframe connectors, that is the ticket. If not, I will be going with the Magniflow 2 1/2 inch system and route under my TCP 4-link like what you have done. I have the reinforced axle housing and their is no room to pass the exhaust up and over the axle.

      Keep up the good work and thanks for your replies to my questions through PMs.
      Alan, If you look back through my posts you'll see my exhaust setup. It's a Magnaflow system that I had to route under the axle. I substituted Spintech Mufflers in place of the Magnaflows because a prefer the sound over a Magnaflow in my application. In other applications like your 5.0 the Magnaflows can sound good though. I have the Spintech 3000 series in low profile form and they are on the louder side. However my parents have a 2014 Mustang 5.0 with Spintech 6000 series I believe and it still has a good amount of volume but it sounds really good and has no drone. Unfortunately the video doesn't do it justice. You get the idea how it sounds but it is much better in person. I can't go anywhere without someone asking me what I have for exhaust and how good it sounds.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com