Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 81 to 100 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      The rear of the car is coming together nicely and I'm glad I took the time to make the challenger gas door work! I have to pull the rear axle out yet and do my final welding for the ride tech four link tabs. While I have that out I will freshen it up and also add new paint. I have a roush yates Nascar detroit locker installed and the high spring rates in those make a lot of noise so I may install a lighter one and not sure if I will stay with the 3.89 gears or go to 3.70's this time around.



      Name:  IMG_4528.jpg
Views: 1986
Size:  106.3 KB

      Name:  IMG_4527.jpg
Views: 1978
Size:  109.1 KB





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com