Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 61 to 80 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      I now have the car supporting itself again on the wheels and tires as a roller and will be able to start blocking out primer soon. I am awaiting a little free space in the shop to start on it but in the mean time I have started to tackle a few other odds and ends like the dash. I decided to dial back the color in the interior a little and try something a little more subtle and closer to the original look but brought up to date a little bit and still different. I really like how it turned out and the brushed steel makes some nice changes in the different lighting and is more sporty than the original wood grain.



      Name:  FullSizeR (6).jpg
Views: 2559
Size:  211.4 KB

      Name:  IMG_3462.jpg
Views: 2537
Size:  178.0 KB

      Name:  IMG_3459.jpg
Views: 2498
Size:  126.5 KB





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com