Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 146

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Antioch, CA
      Posts
      85
      Country Flag: United States
      Exhaust mockup, all stainless 2.5" I'll probably run a couple turndowns after each muffler just passed the rear seat.
      The X pipe and tubing is a universal Pypes kit and the manifold extensions with O2 ports are from Hooker to be used with these manifolds.

      Name:  IMG_20161204_130053491.jpg
Views: 1448
Size:  127.5 KB



      After getting the new block back together with rebuilt heads, LS6 springs, rocker trunion bearing kit, new pushrods, oil pump, and timing chain I wanted to prime the oil system and also make sure everything seemed to be working correctly. I hooked up my speedhut oil pressure gauge and cranked the motor over and it showed a consistent 40psi. I also hooked up the backlight wiring to see how it looks and I must say speedhut makes a quality product.

      Name:  IMG_20161212_193458047.jpg
Views: 1397
Size:  78.2 KB





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com