Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 61 to 80 of 146

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Antioch, CA
      Posts
      85
      Country Flag: United States
      A lot has happened since the last update, first when I was performing a cam swap on the 4.8 I discovered one of the bearings had spun in the block but I was able to exchange it for a 5.3 liter short block in much better shape so now I'm in the process of moving everything over to the 5.3. I also took the time to replace the timing set with a comp cams double roller and also purchased a high volume oil pump.

      I finished up narrowing the rear axle and just need to relocate new spring perches and I bought a steering wheel.

      Name:  IMG_20161112_010447582.jpg
Views: 1886
Size:  144.7 KB Name:  IMG_20161112_225122549.jpg
Views: 1891
Size:  131.8 KB

      Name:  IMG_20161104_235500010.jpg
Views: 1861
Size:  126.1 KB Name:  IMG_20161031_181041342.jpg
Views: 1856
Size:  118.4 KB






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com