Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 139

    Threaded View

    1. #16
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      165
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
      Love this shot!

      ME TOO! Looks tough as could be.



      Quote Originally Posted by Josh@ridetech View Post
      lol, I can't say that I do... but I know a place that does!!
      Worth a try! :D

      I finally got the car back together and made it out for some racing... and was rewarded with my first win! 1st place in class out of 15 cars! I think its heading in the right direction. I'll be getting back to pecking at the body/paint idea next as long as this thing stays raceable.

      CAM-T Autocross Fox Mustang
      LX mustang autocross on the "cheap"...
      1953 PickEmUp
      1953 Chev Pickemup





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com