Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 121 to 139 of 139

    Threaded View

    1. #39
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      165
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Z06killinSBF View Post
      Do you drive it with no seatbelt?
      I have a crow harness lap belt that i've been running since I can sinch myself down into the seat with it. As soon as the car is caged i'll wear the full 4 point. Admittedly, I should wear the stock belt too... and likely will now that you called me out!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chad-1stGen View Post
      How'd the coil overs work out?
      The car has never felt better. Interesting to me that i'm still pulling the front tire with a 400lb coilover spring in the back though.

      I need to get rid of my 4.10's next. I was running out of gear in three different spots this last weekend.

      CAM-T Autocross Fox Mustang
      LX mustang autocross on the "cheap"...
      1953 PickEmUp
      1953 Chev Pickemup





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com