Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      Still waiting on the shims from Baer. But today was perfect wrenching weather so I decided to make a mess and yank out the tired 7.5 rear end.



      Name:  IMG_1584.jpg
Views: 1689
Size:  215.7 KB

      After that, I spent some time measuring and then RE-measuring the old rear so I can be sure that my perches go in the right places on the 8.8.
      The wife mentioned that she would like to take the car out this Christmas to go look at lights in our neighborhood. I may be able to use that as incentive to get the rear suspension parts coming sooner than was planned.

      A little progress is better than none at all!
      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com