Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Camas, WA
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: United States
      I will be watching this thread. I have a 68 Convertible and was able to squeeeeeze in a 295/35 18 tire. You will have to have very accurate bs measurements and a BFH for the inner wheel house but they will fit. My only concern would be lateral movement of the axle if you don't run a panhard bar or something. I have a TCP Gbar rear suspension which keeps it located in position. I don't think I have more than a 1/4" of clearance on the inside or outside of the tire. The wheel is 10" wide.

      My front tires are 245 wide on 18's and the fit is tight there as well. I am right up against the ball joint and had to roll the fenders to keep them from rubbing. The front wheel is 8" wide.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com